As a valued registered caterer, we are pleased to extend the following options for you to participate in the 21st Annual EPE Caterer and Vendor Showcase. Please review the following details and confirm your attendance as an exhibitor by registering on or before Monday, October 23, 2017.
Booth Decorating Contest
Since the date of the event falls on Halloween, we thought we would have a little fun and do a booth decorating contest. Dress your booth and your team in something fitting for the occasion. Planners will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite booth. The booth with the most votes wins a $150 off their caterer registration fee for 2018!
Consider Donating a Prize for the Planner Costume Contest
We want everyone to be part of the fun so planners will have the opportunity to participate in a costume contest. Consider donating a prize and we will list your company in the proram as a sponsor of the contest.
Only paid registered caterers may register for this event and the booth is complimentary. For more information on becoming a registered caterer please visit our website: http://www.cevs.ucdavis.edu/dept_cont/caterers/
As a caterer, your booth will include:
• 10' x 10' booth with pipe and drape along the back (some booths may not have 4' drape on each side)
• 2 - 8’ tables for vendors (please note: linens will not be provided)
• 2 chairs for 2 representatives
• 1 campus visitor parking permit.
• Electricity 110V (additional fee of $25)
Assistance with load in at the UC Davis ARC Pavilion is available on a first come, first served basis until 11:00 AM.
Program Listings and Ads - Deadline is Monday, October, 16, 2017
This year we will be producing a program book for the show that will list each vendor and their location on the floor. The following are the available listings types:
1. Mini Listing - Business Name and Booth # = included in cost of show
2. Fun Sized Listing - Logo, Business Name and Booth # = $30.00
3. Full Sized Listing - Contact Information, Photo, Logo, Business Name and Booth # = $50.00
Sample of these listing options:
In addition to a listing, you may also consider purchasing an ad in the program book..
1. 1/2 Page Ad (5" wide by 3.5" tall) = $75.00
2. Full Page Ad (5" wide by 7.5" tall) = $100.00
Sample of these ad options:
Booth Assignments, Cancellations, and No-Shows
Assignments: Booths will be assigned once your completed application/payment along with waiver has been received.
Cancellations: There are no refunds or cancellations to the showcase.
No-Shows: There are no refunds for no-shows to the showcase. Caterers that no-show will not be invited back in the future.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact Lina Layiktez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carla Datanagan at email@example.com.